We support developers and contractors to negotiate and deliver against Section 106 obligations and procurement requirements for major developments.
Our approach to supporting our clients to successfully realise their commitments on time and on budget is founded in the following principles:
- We ensure that the processes agreed for delivering training and employment targets are successfully embedded within each client’s planning, commercial and delivery teams.
- We ensure there is a clear understanding of what needs to be delivered, by whom, for whom and when within the client’s project team.
- We actively deliver key elements of ESP commitments, including work experience & pre-employment training, apprenticeships, outreach and recruitment and the brokerage of local people into employment and training opportunities.
- We communicate regularly and effectively with all sub-contractors in the supply chain, ensuring they are aware of their roles and responsibilities in the delivery plan.
- We collect and securely store data from sub-contractors using template forms and our bespoke CRM software.
K10’s Employment & Skills
Plans have successfully