K10 is an award winning Social Enterprise. We’re a fast growing, social impact business helping to address the huge social problem of urban youth unemployment by creating apprenticeships in the construction sector.Set up as an independent company in 2010, we unlock apprentice opportunities by working with large contractors and developers, and we then employ the individuals, which we are able to do by being an accredited Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA) – part of the National Apprenticeship Scheme.
We work on some of the largest regeneration projects in London and are proud to have some of the biggest contractors and developers on our client base. We are distinctly different to any other apprenticeship service available in the UK and are at a hugely exciting stage in our rewarding journey – offering an opportunity to join a fast growing team with excellent progression routes for the right individual.
We are looking for pioneering, energised & professional individuals who are excited & motivated by making a really positive difference to the lives of individuals and communities.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for individuals who have a desire to develop a rewarding career whilst making a real, impactful difference. The role requires someone who is driven, self-motivated and has a passion to perform and deliver strong people management & customer service against multiple projects. You will be energetic & ambitious and driven by working in a really fast-paced environment. We’re a people-centric business, so the successful individual will be required to display a natural ability to empathise, support & develop our apprentices whilst applying a basic knowledge of recruitment practices with a view to placing the right individual in the right job.
As the Apprenticeship Programme Manager, you will also meet with clients on a regular basis to introduce the scheme. You will liaise with them on an on-going basis in order to fulfil their apprenticeship requirements and ensure that their demands and expectations are met and managed.
Your time management and organisational skills will be tested to the max as you balance the requirements and priorities of multiple stakeholders including; the apprentices, the clients & local authority contacts.
Specific experience, abilities and attributes
• Previous experience in project or account management is preferred but not essential.
• Driven by working in a fast-paced and creative environment and displays a real drive to succeed.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of high-volume projects, with a focus on delivering excellence through apprentice development whilst confidently building relationships with our client network.
• Time management & organisational skills come naturally to you.
• You will be confident in managing a remote workforce and in embracing your clients as partners.
• Experience of both the apprenticeship model and/or the construction sector would be a benefit but not essential.
• You will be identifying talent for business-critical roles, ensuring that these individuals are excited by the apprenticeship route & regard K10 as their employer of choice.
What’s on offer? – An opportunity to join and really contribute to the growth of a company at a very exciting phase in their journey with a competitive salary.
Excited by this? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV & cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org