Who this notice applies to
All Clients of K10 Apprenticeships Ltd.
K10 Apprenticeships Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations which come into force on 25th May 2018.
K10 Apprenticeships Ltd is required to retain information relating to clients which includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and professional history. When handling data, K10 Apprenticeships Ltd will comply with the 6 privacy principles under the GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency – Personal information shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Purpose limitations – Personal information shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Data minimisation – Personal information shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accuracy – Personal information shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Storage limitations – Personal information shall be retained only for as long as necessary
- Integrity and confidentiality – Personal information shall be processed in an appropriate manner to maintain security
All client data is stored securely on site and can only be accessed by authorised members of staff. The Company will not make data available to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Personal data will only be retained for the Company’s clients. Should you no longer wish to be a client of the company or should you not use the services of the Company for 24 months, then your data will be securely deleted.
- Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- Right to rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete (requests to amend data will normally have to be processed within 1 month)
- Right of access to your personal data and supplementary information, and the right to confirmation that your personal data is being processed
- Right to be forgotten by having your personal data deleted or removed on request where there is no compelling reason for an organisation to continue to process it again (employers will have to respond without undue delay or and within 1 month of the request)
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data, for example, if you consider that processing is unlawful or the data is inaccurate
- Right to data portability of your own personal data for your own purposes (you will be allowed to obtain and reuse your data)
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes